I was going to share an update with you on Wednesday but..I was sooo close to finishing this, I really just wanted to get it done. I put the last stitch in on Thursday night….although I was playing some SERIOUS yarn-chicken for the last few rows!
This was how much I had left as I completed the last stitch…..I won! (Phew!)
So here it is finished at last!
I opted for a zip instead of the buttons that the pattern suggested. I finished sewing that in this morning, so I could wear it out today (in the rain…soggy!)
I love the way that the sides have ribbing and I love these little pockets, even if they are quite small!
Here it is from behind….I added a bit of waist-shaping, which the pattern didn’t originally have, I’m glad I did! If you want to see exactly the modifications I made, you can find my notes on my Ravelry project page here
All in all, I’m happy with this! 🙂 As you may remember, one of my January Goals was to finish this hoodie so I’m on-track!
Now I just need to think of my next project!!!!